Friday, November 5, 2010

Meri Teacher Hot and Sexy


My name is loveciti4 & I was I lived in Lahore I m going to tell u a story . This is a true experience of my life which happened 8 years back at that time I was studying in 10th class. I was studying in a private high school o Lahore. My English Teacher namely Miss. Shagufta, who used to teach us English and mathematics. She was having good figures i.e. 36x28x36 and her age was 32 years. I was good in mathematics but a bit weak in English. One day she said to me that if your parent agree then after school time you come to my home for studying English so that you may get good position in your matriculation examinations. I told this offer to my parents who at once gave me the permission to study English in her home.After one month summer vacations started and I started to go to her house for having English learning. Our storey started from here.
I was unaware about the sexual relation with any one and have no idea to have a sex play with my teacher. One day her husband who was also a teacher in a Government school and also teach some students in his home. He went to his bed room with a young beautiful boy who was his student also. He said to his wife that she will not allow any person to come to his bed room, because we are busy in the study.After fifteen minutes my teacher said to me to see from the hole of the door what they are doing inside. I obey my teacher order and see from the hole that both were naked and her husband on the bed with a dogy style and his student is rubbing some oil on his ass hole and started entering his fingers in his hole first he entered one finger and then the boy entered two fingers in his teachers hole. I surprised to see this situation but not told the happenings to my teacher, when she asked me what I have seen I replied nothing. Then my teacher Shagufta herself saw from the hole and saw that the student cock entering in the ass hole of his hasband gand. After this she bring me in her study room and started teaching me English. After one week, when my teacher husband went to Rawalpindi to meet his elder brother then my teacher said to me that I am alone in my house as my husband has gone to Rawalpindi and remain there for days. During his absence you will have to stay at night with me and also obtain the approval from your papa. She also met my Mama and requested her that your son will stay with me for days as I am alone at my home and fearing. My mama give permission for staying days in my teachers house and I took some clothes and went away with my teacher. She asked me ok, bring your English book and study, I study my English book for some time. Then she asked me to bring food from the bazaar, I brought the food from the bazaar we both have eaten our dinner jointly. After that we started to play Luddo. During the play off and on my head touched with her head and the next time she advertantly touched her head with my head and started laughing. All of a sudden she kissed me on my head and her second kiss was on my cheek and when she win the game of Luddo and kissed my lips. Then she switched on the T.V. and we both were seeing the Indian love story pictures and when there was any sexy seen she started kissing me. Now I wanted to sleep and trying to close my eyes on the sofa. Then she went to the kitchen and bring a glass of hot milk for me. She told me to have the milk first and then go to the bed for sleeping when I had the milk, I asked her that where is the bed as there was only one bed in the bed room. She told me to sleep on her bed. I went to her bed for sleeping. After some time she changed her addressed in the bed room in my presence and I have seen all the parts of her body and there was some strange feeling. She asked me to see more film and at once switched on the TV and I was astonish to see that a triple x movi is on the screen of the TV. Then she come to bed and thrown her body on the bed. After 15 minutes she caught my cock with her hand which was after irritation about 7.5 ” and was as tight as iron bar. She started rubbing my cock. After few minutes I changed my position and my hands approached to her boobs and started pressing her boobs softly. She started to open her nighty button and started pressing my body with her nipples she also put her tongue into my mouth and began to lick my mouth with her tongue. She hold my hand with her hand and taken the same to her pussy and told me that: Apni Ungli meri Choot main Dalo, Main nay apni doe unglian uski choot me daalney ki koshish ki. Laken uski choot bohat tang thee. Mein bohat haran tha kay ek shadi hudda aurat the choot itni tang kyun hay toe ooss nay muchay bataya ke meri shadi ko 12 saal hoe gay hain laken tumharay sir nay ajj tak meri choot naheen lee. Upon this I at once raced up and asked her how I can use us then she slept straight on her bed and asked me to come on her body. She put her leg on my shoulders and took my cock in her hand and then she get up and put my cock in her mouth and started licking. After some time I was surprised because some white kind of element later I came to know that it is called juice, came out of my cock and she drank each and every drop of my juice.

Then she told me to kiss her pussy, I kissed, then she told me to lick her pussy and I started to lick her pussy, after few minutes she shouted and her juice came out of her pussy and spread on my face. I drank some drops of her juice which was very tasty. Then she again started licking my mouth and tongue and also started licking my cock with her mouth after 2 minutes my cock again irritate just like a iron bar and she took the same in her and put the same in her pussy hole and asked me to push the cock in her hole and I started pushing my cock in her hole but failed and then she asked me that: who tail qui sheet Lao and merry chute and apnea Lund pay tail alga main the tail ski chute per lagaya and apney Lund per lagaya. Fir us nay Mura Lund packer Kerri Apni chute qui Mori per rah Kerri mug say aha Kay zoar say Dhaka alga main nay Asia Kiyo and aahista aahista mer 7.5″ ka Lund ski chute main ghus giya. And she started crying aur mugh say kehnay lagi Kay mughay bohat takleef hoe rahi hay tumhara Lund hay Kay lohay the salakh, issay baher nikalo but I started pushing my cock again and again after one minute she began to start taste and started saying wah merry jan mazza aa gia hay zoar say Dhaka alga phir usnay khud Dhaka lagana shroo Kerri diya and mugh say kehnay lagi bahan choad teray main jaan naheen rahi zoor say mughay chodo. Apni ustani qui chute ko phar daiy.
After five minute we both shouted together and I took out my cock from her pussy when I put out my cock from her pussy there was a voice just like the voice when we open the Cold drink bottle and started to press her boobs and there was blood coming out of her pussy. After few minutes the blood stopped but the bed sheet all red with blood. She was very happy and kissed me with love. This is true story of mine. Any married or un-married girl want to contact me and 9″ cock wanted then contact me on my E-Mail loveciti4@hotmail.com or loveciti4@yahoo.com or love.citi4@gmail.com

55 comments:

Ahmad said...

im so cute boy age 21 from lahore
koi b girl or anty kisi b age ki kbi sex krwany k liye call ya contact kr sakti hy...mai apko full maza dun ga...
i will give u a great fucking...

SEX...

friend-ship...

Sex relastion...

or a good relastion...

mai apky har trehan k raaz ko mukamal raaz ki trhan rakun ga...
aur apki koi b baat kbi kisi share nahe karun ga its my granty...
app mujh py full itmaad aur yakeen kar sakti han...

0300.7499604 its my contact num
only femalez can contact me...

i wil give u great pleasure... my skype id call.boyy e mail call.boy2013@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riski Munda said...

i am hot boy only girl and aunty call 03348833492

Anonymous said...

hi i m interested in aunties anjum505@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

0332 0640423 only sweet and sexy lady sms me

Unknown said...

0332 0640423 only sweet and sexy lady sms me

saif jan said...



i am single,boy saif ali from karachi.any school,colledge girl,Dating girl like friendship love sex 100% secracy, full satisfation sindh and punjab with me. sirf girl he mujhe call,sms kare.( mobile time 9pm to 8am) mobile: 03153854950

Friendship Love Sex

Sex Relationship

Dating Masti Full Sex

Tour Enjoyment

Sex Tour Friendship

Real Friendship

Enjoy full Sunday with me……….i am wait you

roomi said...

hy my name is ALI mjy ak suchi or pyari c dost ki zrort hy lovely friendship k liye i m a handsome and beautiful boy mujy net py f.s krny ka ni pata tha mujy mery dost ny bataya is k about
note:net py add dainy wala her lerka khrab ni hota so trust plz
i m from sahiwal or mjy sahiwal ki hi friend chaheyea
my no is 0345 4410865

Unknown said...

My Name Omer age 32 only ctnt me 03004080800

Unknown said...

Girl ctnt me 03004080800

Unknown said...

I love girls from Karachi. Muje Karachi ki larkiyan bouhat passand hain. WO larkiyan Jo phone pe baat kar sakteen hain dating main interested hain. Bold hain I love them please contact me conveniently. This is my contact number. 03052642209

Sunny Hot boy said...

phone sex or what'sapp sex i am sunny any female jo phone per sex karna chati ho contact karay 03344655700 apka number kisi ko nahi doga na hi kisi ko bataho ga ap full trust kar sakti hai

ahsan said...

hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi





hi i am ahsan 03465331959 from rawalpindi

Unknown said...

i m aamir from okara
only girls contact me 0314.6684882

Bloger said...

Hey girls my name is shehtoz from khi contect me on 03048462057

Anonymous said...

kis kis larki aunty baji housewife ledy teacher apni phodi mia real mia lun lana chati hia to muj ko call or sms kar sakati hia only leady 03008074871

Sweet Boy said...

Hi Any Sweet Girl From Karachi Wants Friendship.... Looking For A Nice Guy Contact Me 0311-2438261.

Anonymous said...

Any girl from Lahore wanna sexy chat or phone sex or real sex call me at 03006818131

Unknown said...

I find tru hot friend 0315_3854950

Unknown said...

hi koi sweet soni anti girl rawalpindi islamabad sy hoin Jo full body massag kai sath saqoon need ho to cntct us 03115043587 qaisarjan635@gmail.com pr email kr saqtian hain mee waiting.......

Unknown said...

my name is ahmad, m 22 year old male, live in lahore, height 5'7', m handsome and attractive, interest in real romance,love and sex with females, my number 032226136546, plzzz contact only females not males. i want xgf for long time relation

Unknown said...

my name is ahmad, m 22 year old male, live in lahore, height 5'7', m handsome and attractive, interest in real romance,love and sex with females, my number 032226136546, plzzz contact only females not males. i want xgf for long time relation

Azhar kamran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Girls or Aunties video sex or real sex k liye rabta krain.. whatsapp,imo number 03349610976
My name is soban..

Azhar kamran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basit said...

Hello i am basit here, if any girl want real sincere friendship than contact my mobile number 03043633206 sms me and call me girls and mature ladies , i am open minded boy, i like sincere and loving relationship . if you are interested in friendship relation than contact with me , girls and mature girls contact with me. Thanks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basit said...

Hello i am basit, if any girl want friendship than contact my mobile number +923043633206 open minded girls contact with me, i like loving romantic girls, ap muj sa har trha ki bat share kar sakti ha and trust kar sakti ha, and this is my what’s app +923049948681 number, ok thanks

Unknown said...

Hi My name is Arman khan lun size 7inch lamba 3inch mota koi lahore Girls secrets sex karwana chaha tou Contact me please 03314725387...

Unknown said...

Any girl anti Bhabi wants secret relationship with full enjoyment then contact me at this number 03164357513

kiran rajpoot said...

Call me 03087049061
Ma apse dostii krna chahti hn koi ha Jo dostii kry ur chur ki aag bhii bhujha dy

kiran rajpoot said...

03087049061
Call ND msg me

kiran rajpoot said...

Cal me

Azhar kamran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

m Nadeem age 35 very hot bold sexy mera LUN size 7inch lamba h,(1)m larki ki CHUT ko american style se chusta or chatata hn,(2)m larki k boob ko loation lga kr msaaj krta hn,(3)larki ko table pr lta kr khud nechy khra hu kr LUN chut m dal kr utha kr bhat bhat tez tez jhatky marta hn,(4)m dogy bna kr LUN chut m dal kr baloun se pkr kr boht boht fast jhtky marta hn,o sat sat gand pr thappr b marta hn,(5)larki ko chudty hwe bht gande galyean b deta hn(6)bed pr leta kr tangyen kandhun k sat lga kr bht tez tez chudta hn js se larki ki chekhyn nklte hn,(7) chudne se phly boob k niple pr clip lgata hn,(8) m jb b chudta hun VIGRA TABLET use kr k chudta hn,(9) LUN ko boob k drmyean b rgrta hn,(10) LUN mun m dal kr hair se pkr kr bht fast andr bahr kr k chuswata hn,(11) jb m dicharj hone lgta hun tu boob pr ya face pr discharg krta hn,(12)bed pr rassi se bandh kr bht bht hard chudai krta hn,,hmmm only realy mlny wali conct kryn,,03120021666

Azhar kamran said...

any aunty or girl wants good frndship with me without any hesitation to contact me on my personal numb ...03346847677 / 03084100716 .. my name is Azhar kamran ...

johnwilsonu said...

Apni mardana taqat brhane k liye TekMale ka istemal kren. Order krwane k liye Daraz Pakistan visit kren.

danielrobinson said...

Prosolution Pills k istemal se apni timing brhayn aur ghnto tk enjoy kren. Order krwane k liye Daraz Pakistan visit kren.

Unknown said...

Titan Gel K istemal se apni timing brha kr rangeen lamho ko enjoy kren. Order krwane k liye Daraz Pakistan visit kren.

Unknown said...

Keya hum achy dost ban sakty hyn

Sahilch said...

03006908841

roomi said...

KIYA KOE KHOOBSURAT LERKI MUJSY DOSTI KARY GI JO MUJY DHOKHA NA DAY OR JO SIRF SAHIWAL YA HARAPPA SY HO lhor wali bhi qabool hy
03047701909 lakin jhoti na ho

Unknown said...


آمر از بیک ،صرف پنجاب سے کوئی اچھی اور نایس فی میل جو فن،مزا،مستی، انجواے کرنا چاہتی ہوتو وہ  رابطہ کرے پلیز صرف وہی رابطہ ، جو سیریس ہو وقت ضائع کرنے والی رابطہ نہ کریں مہربانی ہو  گی کال کریں فیک لوگ پلیز تنگ نہ کریں ۔شکریہ
 +1 315-366-4965
My whatsapp

Unknown said...

Any girls aunty jo full sex krna chahti hain or Phuddi bi full gram hoi hi to rabta krin ma apna mota Lun Don ga full enjoyment with me in video call sex with me in my whatsapp number 03368959210

Unknown said...

Any girls aunty jo full sex krna chahti hain or Phuddi bi full gram hoi hi to rabta krin ma apna mota Lun Don ga full enjoyment with me in video call sex with me in my whatsapp number 03368959210

Unknown said...

bi kanwari girls Ki Phuddi gram ho Apni Phuddi Ki peyas bujana chahti ho call py ya video call py ya really mrwna chahti ho mota lun Lena chahti hon to secret sex with me 03139809612.03479609845

Salman said...

Hii Girls im Here for you..
Come and Enjoy with me
Sex Chat
sex Sms
Call Sex
Voice Sex
Sex Photos
Sex Videos
Sex Tips
Sex Stories
Suhaagrat sex Tips
Sex Enjoyment
Pregency sex Tips
Best Sex Method
Big Boobs Problems
Big Hips Problems
Sucking Sex Tips
Fingring Method
Oral Sex
Girls Lesbian Sex Teaching
Sex Styles
69 sex Enjoyment
Sex Whasapp
Pussy Wet Tips
Pussy Tightness
Niplles Licking Tips
And many more Sex Enjoyment
You will Enjoy Like Real Sex..
Contect me..
+923119713952
Whatsapp+sms

Basit said...

Hello i am basit here, i want girlfriend, i any girl interested in friendship than sms and call on my phone number 🤳🏻 03043633206 🤳🏻
I want sincere relationship with nice and decent girl . Contact with me, if you want loving, romantic boyfriend. Listen! fake person, and boys don't contact with me, only female contact with me, thanks.

093 said...

Ager koi girl ya aunty ya housewife mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hai.ya
Good Friendship Love and Romantic Chat Phone sex Ya
Real sex karna chahti hai to contact kar sakti 03499305654 jo barosa kr saky wo rabta krain

Basit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azhar kamran said...

Ager koi girl ya aunty jo lahore sy hon housewife mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hai.ya
Good Friendship Love and Romantic Chat karna chahti hai to contact kar sakti mujhy text ya whatsapp kar sakti 0334-6847677

Arman Hanif said...

جو لڑکیاں موبائل فون پر اپنے جذبات کو ٹھنڈا اور فل سیکس کا مزہ لینا چاہتی ہیں یا سیکس ویڈیو چیٹ کرنا چاہتی ہیں میرے واٹس ایپ نمبر پر رابطہ کرے ۔۔۔۔۔ 03106911966

Asad said...

جو لڑکیاں اور عورتیں سیکس کا فل مزہ رٸیل میں فون کال یا وڈیو کال اور میسج پر لینا چاہتی ہیں رابطہ کریں 03488084325

Basit said...

Hello i am basit here, am loving Boy , i want girlfriend, if any decent loving girl want friendship than contact on my what's app number❤️

03405569985

This number is on for call , and sms also

SOCIAL ACTIVIST said...

جو لڑکے لڑکیاں عزت کے ساتھ گھر میں ماہانہ 50 سے ایک لاکھ تک کمانا چاہتے ہیں میں ان کی مدد لازمی کرونگا مگر شرط یہ ہے کہ محنت اپ کو خود کرنی ہوگی میں تعاون بھی کرونگا ۔ 03019738356 پر وٹس اپ کریں

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger